you ask yourself questions like?
are important questions to ask even when business is great. Businesses
owners, managers need to take a step back once and a while. The time
spent is well worth the fresh perspective you will encounter. Your
new approach will mean changes and risk. Thats where we can
Do I have the right set of people, with the right skill set,
or do I have to make changes?
2. Do I recognize every opportunity in the markets?
3. Who supplies the market knowledge and how reliable is that
4. Can I do better if I invest more money?
5. I have cash flow problems. Why do others seem to do better?
Is that just
6. What is my niche in the market? Is my product, price and
distribution mix a
7. How can I get a better grip on my employees? Their wasted
8. Why do I train people only to see them move on?
9. Can I do better with a strategic alliance, as franchiser
or in overseas
10. What will be the effect on my company if I implement the
management is a systematic approach to define the opportunities
and risks associated with implementing new strategies. We look at
the organization and the individuals involved to make the transition
seamless and effective. You can be confident that our recommended
strategies will have the desired results.
Improvement / Teambuilding
risk to those solutions:
resistance to change
cost of lowering risk
steps to reduce and/or eliminate resistance
introduction of changes
we have found that the solutions are already at hand within your company.
Our job is to discover these solutions and work them into the right
concept or person for your organization.
are direct but sensitive to company politics and work to protect
the integrity and reputation of individuals as well as the organization
as a whole. This can happen through coaching, mentoring, or even
the temporary assumption of a leadership role. The Nebelus Group
has everything to turn crisis management into a strategic opportunity.